- Job Reference: W/26048
- Date Posted: 13 May 2020
- Recruiter: Alford & Bishop
- Location: Maidstone
- Salary: £30,000 to £37,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Flexible Working
- Sector: Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
£30,000 - £37,000
Litigation Solicitor - This full service, central Kent law firm with a long history of providing the local community with expert legal advice are now seeking to recruit a junior litigation solicitor to join their team on a full or part time basis.
About the Role
You will be assisting the Partner and Head of Department in addition to managing your own caseload covering all aspects of employment law and civil and commercial litigation. This will consist of:
- Commercial and residential property disputes
- Debt recovery
- Contractual disputes
- Employment disputes and Settlement Agreements
- Contentious probate matters
You will ideally need to have:
- Between 1-3 years relevant PQE
- Ability to market and network
- Organised and able to use initiative
You will be given the opportunity to work alongside a Partner and an experienced associate, giving you excellent scope to develop and further your knowledge quickly. This firm offers a competitive salary, part time or flexible full time working and a friendly and supportive environment.
For further information please contact Gavin Sladden, Andrew Bishop or submit your CV as directed below. All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence and firms will not be approached without your consent. We will hold your details on our data base until such time as you ask us to remove them. Please note that our advertisements use PQE levels and salary levels purely as a guide.