- Job Reference: W/26715
- Date Posted: 21 July 2021
- Recruiter: Alford & Bishop
- Location: City Of London
- Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Career Development
- Sector: Commercial Property, Residential Property
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
London, City of London
£25,000 - £30,000
Property Paralegal - Our clients, a commercial practice with an international element and who specialise in various sectors of the law have asked us to find them a further Property Paralegal, specialising in Residential and Commercial Property to join their busy and successful team.
About the Role
You will need at least 1 year’s relevant experience, preferably of working within a commercial and residential property department and should ideally be able to demonstrate a good understanding on a range of property transactions. You will be providing supported assistance to the team on various matters of varying complexity, whilst managing your own small caseload that will increase in time.
There ideal candidate will have:
- Previously worked in legal private practice
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Educated to degree level and ideally completed the LPC
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A willingness and drive to learn and develop
- Experience of working in a CQS and Lexcel accredited firm is desirable
On offer is a competitive package and the opportunity to join a busy practice that has seen significant organic growth over the years.Training contracts may be available for the right candidate after a period of time.
For further information please contact Gavin Sladden, Andrew Bishop or submit your CV as directed below. All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence and firms will not be approached without your consent. We will hold your details on our data base until such time as you ask us to remove them. Please note that our advertisements use PQE levels and salary levels purely as a guide.