- Job Reference: W/26092
- Date Posted: 3 September 2020
- Recruiter: Alford & Bishop
- Location: Hampshire
- Salary: £40,000 to £48,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Career Development
- Sector: Commercial Property, Residential Property
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
£40,000 - £48,000
Property Solicitor - This medium sized, multi office practice with offices in Hampshire and Wiltshire are now looking to appoint a further senior property solicitor to their team.
About the Role
They are now looking for an enthusiastic and motivated lawyer to join their property team. You will need solid experience in both residential and commercial property transactions as well as a sound background in acting for property investors. A strong billing history is a must.
They are interested in candidates who ideally have:
- 4+ years PQE
- Strong knowledge of residential and commercial property transactions
- Good business development skills within the local community
- Excellent client service manner
- Leadership skills
In return they offer an excellent salary and the quality of work is second to none. This firm prides itself in offering a great work/life balance, part time hours and flexibility is also available.
For further information please contact Gavin Sladden, Andrew Bishop or submit your CV as directed below. All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence and firms will not be approached without your consent. We will hold your details on our data base until such time as you ask us to remove them. Please note that our advertisements use PQE levels and salary levels purely as a guide.